cookie

Friday, April 5, 2019

We love Churros!—dessert at El Habanero and Churro Bar

El Habanero and Churrobar
We accidentally chanced upon El Habanero and Churro Bar when we were near the Steeles and Midland area. I love churros and grew up enjoying Churros con Chocolate. So I will surely grab any chance I get for these treats. I will most likely have not given a second look had the joint been called just El Habanero. But seeing the words “Churro bar” made my eyes light up!

We were actually quite full then but I had to check it out. The picture of the churro on ice cream just made me want to go in. And am so glad we did! We discovered a nice place to have some Cuban food, which we actually liked when we went to Cuba, and churros!

We wanted to try everything but as we were full, we settled on classic churros 
classic Churros @Churrobar
and churro S’mores sundae. Super yummy and can’t wait to try out their other delightful offerings.

S'mores Churro Sundae
Of course, we couldn't leave without having some Cuban coffee. Ahhhh...there's always room for coffee and dessert. We will definitely be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment