cookie

Friday, October 28, 2016

Casual dining at Pickel Barrel

It’s been a while since we last ate at Pickle Barrel. A bit tired of the food court, we went to Pickle Barrel in Vaughan Mills for some casual dining.

I got the chicken and waffles which I shared with DD#2. 

Chicken and Waffles @Pickle Barrel
DD#1 had a kids’ meal where she had upsized her drink to a milk shake. 

Strawberry Milkshake @Pickle Barrel

Chicken tenders kids' meal @Pickle Barrel
Hubby got a PB Burger complete with fried onion ring and bacon as well as a side of fries. 

PB Burget @Pickle Barrel
Grandma got a Lobster Grilled Cheese sandwich.

Lobster Grilled Cheese sandwich @Pickle Barrel
Hubby’s and Grandma’s meals were both good. Not out of this world but good, nevertheless. My chicken had a nice crispy skin but the meat was not as tender as I hoped it would be. It was nicely spiced, though. What I did love was the waffles. I loved that there were bursts of corn kernels and jalapenos as I bit into syrup-infused waffles. I would probably order this again (and hope that the chicken will be better next time).

 Price ranges from $15 and up but the serving was quite significant. We were stuffed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment