cookie

Friday, May 1, 2015

Trip to Macaron heaven: treats at Nadege

Macarons at Nadege
In one trip to downtown TO, I was happily surprised to see a Nadege outlet at the PATH. I no longer had to make a detour to Queen West to check out this famed dessert place! Coming into the store, Hubby and I were overwhelmed with trays and trays of multi-coloured delights! They had mini cakes and pastries as well, but I was drawn to the macarons, naturally. I didn’t know what to choose...Okay, well, of course, I knew what I wanted—to try them all! But at $2.30 a piece, I set myself a budget of $10 just to try a few. Otherwise, had I spent for a dozen or so, I will never trust myself to be exposed again to such temptation!

Oh and how delicious this temptation was! We got cappuccino, pistachio and sea salt caramel. They were just mmmmmmmm. When you bite into this lovely almond treat, it just simply melts in your mouth. The flavourful buttercream filling just gives the extra oomph for the party in your mouth. They were exquisite and truly one of the best, if not the best, macarons we have had in Toronto.

Am so glad it is now quite easy for Hubby to grab this treat for me (and the girls). Now to find an excuse to get him to bring home a dozen next time…

UPDATE: Nadege is now in Yorkdale Mall! woohoo. got some P'tit Choux and more macarons. Flavours were very distinct and texture was wonderful! So Yummy!
Nadege macarons and P'tit Choux

No comments:

Post a Comment