cookie

Friday, July 13, 2012

More FroYo at Yogurty’s


We discovered another FroYo place a month ago and it’s nearer our house! As we were (and still are at time of posting) in a heat wave and since stress at work had not abated (check out my other happy dessert place), we decided it was time for another treat. We headed off for dessert to Yogurty’s on a weeknight. Apparently, quite a few people had the same idea because the place was full!
No longer feeling like newbies to the FroYo world, we went straightaway to get our cups. Again, it was very difficult to make a choice. We wanted to try everything! Hubby and DD#2 went off to make their concoctions while my eldest, DD#1, and I partnered up to start our own. DD#1, decided to go for the Cotton Candy flavour topped with strawberry popping bobbas and swirly sour gummies. I, on the other hand, had a hard time choosing, so I ended up with three flavours—Tiramisu, Crème Brulee, and Chocolate Mint. As I had already discovered the joy of popping bobbas, I had those for toppings, as well as chocolate malt balls (okay, I also had some swirly sour gummies)! Maybe we chanced upon flavours I prefer more or maybe the heat simply made any frozen dessert perfect, but I enjoyed Yogurty’s more than Menchie’s. The yogurt was creamier and smoother and my masterpiece was just awesome! The toppings were pretty much the same, though I saw that Yogurty’s had Ghirardelli chocolate sauce.
Since trying out these two discoveries we have seen many other FroYo places crop up. Maybe we will find an even better place, or maybe this is a fad which people will grow tired of soon. What I know for sure is that dessert places will always be a welcome treat for our family and fun ones will surely have a spot in our tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment