cookie

Friday, September 6, 2019

Cold soup at Guksu and Noodle

cold noodle soup at Guksu and Noodle

Korean food has become a staple in our family. We also love good soup. However, we don’t take a lot of soup in the summer. So, the girls and hubby wanted to have some cold noodle soup at Guksu and Noodle. I didn’t feel like cold soup so I decided to stick to regular noodle soup.

boiled dumplings @Guksu and Noodle
I got the Gogi Guksu with thin wheat noodles in meat broth. It was not bad but not that memorable either.

Gogi Guksu @Guksu and Noodle
Hubby and DD#1 really enjoyed the cold noodle soup. They got Chogye Bibim Guksu with spicy fruit broth and chicken breast. I tried it, of course, and so did DD#2. It was quite refreshing and the broth was bright and slightly sweet. The noodles were good quality and had a decent serving of chicken. I just could not reconcile it in my brain that I was having cold noodle soup.

Chogye Bibim Guksu @Guksu and Noodle
Grandma had a Bulgogi Bibimbap which was pretty good. It was a big serving!

Bulgogi Bibimbap @Guksu and Noodle
Service was fast and friendly. The fam has said they wouldn’t hesitate coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment