cookie

Friday, December 1, 2017

Interior Design Heaven: RH gallery at Yorkdale

RH Gallery @Yorkdale Mall
As we went from room to room, floor to floor in the massive 4-floor, 70,000 sqft Restoration Hardware, RH Gallery, at Yorkdale, I felt like I died and went to Interior Design heaven. Each floor was symmetrical and each room was so well-appointed. It was divine. The beautiful home furnishings were set up gallery-style, inviting you to imagine having these to come home to. I loved the rustic classic design of many of the pieces—I tried but could not find any one item that I didn’t like. Down to the last light fixture, pillow, or even candle, they were all something I wouldn’t mind having in my home.

RH Gallery

RH Gallery
We started from the Fourth Floor, which was the Conservatory and Rooftop park where they had the patio furniture and the CN tower as a backdrop. 

Rooftop @RH Gallery

Conservatory @RH Gallery

The Third floor was all about Modern design while the Second Floor featured the Design Atelier where you can choose from the vast variety of fabrics and finishes.

RH Gallery

 Design Atelier @RH Gallery
At the main floor, they also have a beautiful Courtyard Café and Barista Bar should you need to fill up after exploring or to get some energy before embarking on this journey of being inside a magazine turned real. We will have to try the Courtyard Café some time as I would love to sit under trees with glittering chandeliers and enjoy seasonal menus as well as curated wines. I totally LOVED this place and can spend hours and hours here.

Courtyard Cafe @RH Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment